Angela continually inspires me with her beautiful and interesting recipes. I’ve posted about her recipes before and today you get a double dose with my adaptation of her Buttery Apple Streusel Oat Bars and her Pota’ Dough Dip!!!
1. Cook down 3 chopped & peeled granny smith apples with 3 Tbsp apple butter, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger, 1/4 tsp nutmeg until soft
2. Mix together 1/2 cup PB Crave Coco Bananas & 3 Tbsp apple butter
3. Un-veganize the recipe by adding an egg (can use a chia/flax egg but I didn’t want to share my chia seeds, I never said I wasn’t selfish)
4. Stir 1.5 cups oats, 1/2 cup coconut flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 cup raw sugar
5. Mix together with pb mixture & press into an 8×8 baking dish – reserve 1/2 cup
6. Pour apples over crust
7. Mix together reserved 1/2 oat mixture with 1 Tbsp PB Crave Coco Bananas, 2 Tbsp coconut flour, 1 Tbsp apple butter
8. Sprinkle streusel topping over apples and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes
This was my take on the Pota’ Dough Dip except I used a nuked apple instead of the potato – soooo good!!!
And don’t forget, you have till tonight to enter the PB Crave Giveaway!!! Winner will be announced tomorrow!