What do you do for the man who for the man who has been your father in every way that counts (DNA means nothing in my book!)?
Why, you bake him a cake with all the flavors he loves: chocolate, banana, peanut butter!
Hmm… those are all of J’s favorite flavors, too. Oh well, we’ll leave the psychology analysis for a later post!
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 & grease a 13” x 9” baking dish
2. Mix 1 banana and 1/2 cup of Nut Butter (I used PB Crave Coco Bananas)
3. Mix with dry ingredients (I used a cake mix because I’m a lazy, shameful ex-baker)
4. Smooth 1/2 of cake batter and bake for 10 minutes
5. Layer sliced bananas and 1 cup of warmed Peanut Butter (I used PB Crave Choco Choco
6. Pour remaining 1/2 batter on top of the cake and bake for another 10 minutes
7. Eat a corner out of it while your parents are running errands (I HAD to make sure it was good! … it was)
Happy Father’s Day!!!